Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tues

Marius took his photos and left!  Off on the ferry!

He plans a showing to Subud this weekend with his new data projector of 150 of the best.  Some pretty gorgeous stuff. He leaves in photographic debt to Pero and Ivo, which I know he will repay.  

I am paying bills,  doing laundry,  baskingnin sun and dreaming of haiku and painting,  and beginning to plan my own departure.  Sun is shining (but nights are chilly).   Slavko is still on the mainland.

The Holiday weekend approaches so I must plan carefully (I forgot when I booked my return flight): All Hallows Eve, All Saints Day, and All Souls Day (Day of the Dead).  There is a brisk business in flowers and candles for this Memorial weekend, as you can see from when I stopped by local garden shop. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely post