Friday, October 17, 2014

Update: Abandoned Cinema

Update:  I probably should put on my glasses
and take this out in the sun.
Its certainly not my most polished,
but I think its pretty well done,

Previous coment:

In work.  I am not sure that I can pull this baby through.   Of even if I should . . .  I will figure it out.

Johnny Smokva told me:

Monk,  woman,  stream. . .
Leave the flowers where you find 'em.

But do I listen??? 

No! I am too sharp for that!   I carry them late into the lonely night wondering,  how do I paint a leaf? How do I paint a flower?  How do I paint a wall?   Or do I?  What color,  for goodness sakes?  What is a painting?  And why? 

And 

how can I get just a little more light? 







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. the painting is perfect I love it
2. Johnny Smokva is a again one smart dude
3. I love the image of you wandering around in the twilight with a flower in your hand thinking about the structure of your painting

Charles

Anonymous said...

the palette is a little basho, a little stream of consciousness, a litle fun, and what is that mystery ingredient?

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful from this side of the sphere.
-k