Friday, September 17, 2010

Lori says: Julia jinxed me!!

So I was talking to Julia when she got home about how nothing had gone
major wrong, all was under control at the farm..........................

Well I got home the next morning and there was a suspicious wet spot on
the asphalt! I turned off the water it dried up, turned on the water and
there it was again! JINX!!!! Ha Ha just kidding, about Julia jinxing me,
not about the water leak........It is under the asphalt where we had to
replace it a couple years ago with Tim out here. I thought the last
water bill was high, but we had literally no rain at all in July. I will
call them so they can get it adjusted. John thinks we can make the
digging easy with the bobcat. I think that is the best thing he has ever
bought! Water is turned off now at the house so all is fine and we'll
get it fixed.

So, our first big work party at our house is this Saturday! We are going
to start cooking on the big bbq in the morning and start working on our
horse barn. Sort of like an old fashioned barn raising. We have lots of
volunteer help offered so it should be fun too. We have the whole layout
figured out so now it is just gettin' it done!

No comments: