Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sibila and Soon-to-be Hubby

(Note:  Sibila, Amir's cousin and our friend in Bosnia, has decided to specialize in pediatrics.)

"Paediatrics is something I never get tired of.. I enjoy being around children, I even enjoy in communication with parents and that is part which most people find very tiring because they get so overwhelmed with worry and can be really hard to calm them but I somehow manage to do it.

Your grandson is so cute!! :) and so are your son and daughter in law :)

Me and Nudžejm, my soon-to-be hubby :) ,  also like to walk in the mountains but unfortunately I don't have any pictures to share, we also like to ride bicycles in the mountains  which I enjoy even more though it is bit hard . . .

Please say hello to all members of your family and give Eason a kiss from me :)"

No comments: