Saturday, April 03, 2010

Chaz Writes: girl country singer

As we know I have a funny addictive nature
I will crave eating something like a sausage mcmuffin
for days and then just stop cold and won't eat it 
again for months

For the last few days I have been listening to the
country music station here in ann arbor and while the
guys mostly sing about the same old stuff
the girl singers are pretty hot musically and poetically

I'm surprised I never ran off with a country music lady when I lived in the Okanogan... we both have the same attitude... Jesus please take this wheel, I'm looking for a good time and I'm just passing through these windows and rooms until I find a permanent home  

I gotta stop listening to the country music station

Charles

2 comments:

Charles said...

nothing is private in this world

Charles said...

i just saw a video of some hot country girl singing about being all jacked up... i'm telling you these girls are more than you can handle. these girls would have taken my car keys when i was a kid and just driven my mustang down the road and i would have just wondered where they went