Monday, January 04, 2010

Slavko Sez: Spooky

I woke up this morning with a dream of having sore throat, and trying
to say something to Nada.
More I've tried to explain, she couldn't hear me any better.

And, she got some kind of flu, with high temperature and - sore throat!
Laying in the bed whole day.

Later this day, I've been working by your neighbours, day was
delightful and sunny. In a moment I turned my sight
onto your half open wooden window on upper floor. It looked much
capturing than Fiko's immaculate facade with two outer lamps (somehow
I would like to think he brought them from Sweden)...

And, as soon I got home there was a present from you and Julia!
Well, I would like to think events were not connected!
Kind of spooky!


P.S.
Spent December filling joints on my house's facade, and am just a few
days short to finish it, rain and holidays didn't help much.

Slavko

No comments: