Sunday, January 31, 2010

Santa Fe from Car Window

Tim's crossing the country again . . . non-stop motion, this guy these days it seems . . .

He says:

Got lost driving from Santa Fe to the convention lodge in the middle of the night a few nights ago. Bitter cold, snow everywhere, fog so dense couldn't see a thing, me in dumb dress shoes and suit. My STUPID GPS on my new iPhone could not find a signal. I had to call Lynne and have her sit at the computer and act as my OnStar navigational help. Wow, I was about ready to give up driving around in the middle of the night in the Santa Fe desert not having a clue where I was!

Looking around here, it seems kinda like being on the moon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's AT&T for you!

Charles said...

lynne, when i am lost can i call you for guidance

JRH said...

Bet you can count on it.

A few years ago when I was stumbling lost, blind and out of water across the arid hills of Brac, I got Lynne on the cell phone and she got on Google and helped me get oriented.

Charles said...

what's her cell phone number