Saturday, August 08, 2009

Dateline Milna, Aug 09

Today is my last full day in Milna for awhile. Tomorrow, we catch the
morning catamaran to Split, then bus to Ploce and train to Sarajevo, for
its annual film festival. Really outstanding films. I have been
selecting the films I'd like to see, most tickets are only a couple of
bucks . . . oh yes, Gillian Anderson is the special guest this year.
I'll check her out on the red carpet on Wednesday night (last year, it
was Kevin Spacey)

Since Julia left, Almir and I have been swimming, grilling, and meeting
colorful local characters. Sarajevo will be nice, but I look forward to
quiet time alone back in Milna in a week or so . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course you will want to see Penelope Cruz's Broken Embraces

John Hurd said...

I was gonna pass on that! Guess I'd better check it out.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Chaz sent news from the art show, now it is your turn from the international film event!

And after you are back to Milna . . . the watercolors, perhaps? Who knows?

John said...

Tko zna?