Monday, March 07, 2016

Julia writes: Heart Rock









































Julia writes: 

"On Saturday I was walking in the park down the road from our house with Charlotte. It was lovely and sunny! We were talking about moss a lot, there is so much of it there, everywhere. Toward the end of the looped trail someone had placed a heart-shaped rock on some moss at the base of a tree. I was taken aback and strongly felt Denise. In fact, I felt like she was saying hello, similar to when "You are the Sunshine of My Life" was playing at the bank for Tom. What are the chances of someone placing a heart-shaped rock in that park at that time?

 It was a very special moment and I am most grateful for it - and am grateful to Denise for the visit.
 So I put the rock in my pocket, thinking to send it to Tom for the heart rock garden in front of the house. But life being what it is, I can't find it. The day was chaotic and one example is that Charlotte was collecting small pine cones which I put in our pockets and it must have gotten mixed up with them and somehow disappeared. So only the photos remain, attached, just as the rock was found. (Plus a tree that Charlotte liked.)"






2 comments:

Uli Day said...

A lovely story and visitation.

Charles said...

heart felt