Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Slavko Writes: Back in Milna

How damn good it feels to be back in Milna, a month has passed in Solin usually working whole day, and scorching on the hottest few weeks out of whole year. What a luck! We rented a place not far from us, an on the outside it looks like Norman Bates motel, each time we go in and out we checked if anybody's passing the street (from embarrassment)! Now we have a bedroom and running water. Here are a few photos of it. Didn't have time to finish Ulysses, nor I've seen Internet, so enjoying myself last few days. Nice salmon on the grill, and will try to get hold on the museum guide. If you haven't been in archaeological museum in Split it's about time to visit it, I've seen stellas on the outside, and should be seen what is going on inside. Ha-ha, haunted by the figs, see you subconscious on work, looking good!

P.S. Let name some of the photos:
- Look for me on www
- O I wish I had...
 - My darling in rosemaryes
- I have a hill, too...
- Moonrise at home
- Looking through my window, watching!
- Fall resemblance

Stay well John, hope to see you soon
Many regards from Nada and me,

Slavko 

No comments: