Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Chaz Muses on "The Meaning of Life"

Ok the meaning of life
It could just be meaningless
Or it could be rife with strife
Or the Jesus right could
Be right
All is Maya or Govinda
Jai Jai
Who knows maybe my
Parents were right
There could be purpose in
Living and then again all of
Our bother to be on this
Journey is for naught
I am a cautious man so
I'll bet something on all of
Them you just can't put
All of your crazy in one basket
So here's to all the theories
Of what it's all about
I applaud you for your courage
And wisdom in the face of
The onslaught of the ironic
Nature of this ever changing and
Vast mysterious Universe
That we all travel upon
No matter who we are
Charles

1 comment:

JRH said...

"you just can't put
All of your crazy in one basket"

some of th best lines you've ever written, I salute you!