Friday, February 19, 2010

Continuing the Dream by Charles

With the sheriff burning up the road behind us, with his siren blaring and lights flashing it was no longer a fun time for the check out girl.  She was crying out for  me to stop and hitting my shoulder.  She was pounding my arm as hard as she could and screaming "my ass hurts and i can't sit like this any longer stop this car!"  I couldn't feel a thing from her pounding my arm as my adrenilin was pounding throughout my body and my hands were busy with the wheel and shifting gears trying to keep the roadster on the road at such a high speed.  The check out girl cried out again, "You don't even know my name is Nancy and could this guy next to me please put the gun away.  I just want to go home!"  She was crying and heaving so hard that tank top was draping off her shoulders and her breasts were starting to be unveiled.  

I glanced over at John and he stared back at me in disbelief and then he went back to staring down the barrel of the glock pistol.  He did hesitate for a moment and checked out Nancy's particulars.

7 comments:

John said...

Some other "John" checking out the particulars . . .

Charles said...

remember this is make believe

JRH said...

Wait a minute! hold the train!....what I want to know is how I . . .er . . .Johnny got from swaggering into the shade with an icy beer in each hand, leaving Charlie holding the keys . . . to being violently bounced about, sighting down a Glock, and facing some stiff time for kidnapping, flight, and several other charges . . . did I get to drink the beer, at least?

Charles said...

i think it's time for you to put the story on the right track... set the record straight and then leave some room so I can jump back in with my insanity or ask me to not jump in... set the story straight and let's have some entertainment.

me

Charles said...

something like oh no no no... charlie's head is in the clouds... this is how it really was

JRH said...

this IS entertainment . . . keep going . . .

Charles said...

give me parameters of where you want the story to go and i will see what i can do