Sunday, December 25, 2016

A Poem by Eason (Scribed by Holden; edited by Logan, Isaiah and Blaine)

When I think of my home I SEE deer, they eat the
yellow dandelions munch munch and hop around like rabbits.
I see the brown swallows that eat the worms.

When I think of my home I HEAR swallows tweeting
and talking about where all the good food is.
I hear Jack calling me sometimes.

When I think of my home I SMELL good food like Mac and Cheese
that is really cheesy and delicious and I also smell pasta.

When I think of home I TASTE food like cheese pizza
yum yum, tastes sweet like chocolate, and makes my mouth water thinking about it.
My favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
When I think of home I FEEL the pennies that my sister throws

on the ground and the wii controller when I play Indiana Jones.

When I think of my home I think about Minecraft and what I am going to build.
I create things like a ship and sail it is my favorite game.
When I think of my home I FEEL good because it is fun like playing Dan the Man
or with my awesome sister.

Home is one of the best places.


No comments: