Monday, June 27, 2016

Ah! Lovely, lovely . . .

Melanie shares a photo of Charles's magical paintings hanging in their condo in Michigan as they prepare to sell the place and move back to Seattle.
Charles adds later:

"I am getting a bit nervous about getting my paintings back to Seattle/Alger.  Prospective buyers come into our townhouse and go gaga over the paintings and go on about how beautiful they are. I'm a little uncomfortable with this new exposure of the paintings to people I don't know.  I just want to sneak out of Ann Arbor with the paintings and then show them off to the world from Seattle.   Aren't the prospective buyers supposed to be going on about the townhouse?  Anyway, one of my major goals on moving is to get all of the painting work together and see where that goes." 

(Click on photo to enlarge.)

No comments: