Wednesday, May 25, 2016

My Garden

As I prepare to leave, I inventory my garden. Some plants were there already from previous years,  some Julia and I dug up in the wild and transplanted,  some Tim and I, one Marius and I.  It's hard telling which will survive the coming heat.  The pink sorrel for sure.  Julia laughs at me because I lavish such attention on a couple square meters of soil.  But I love it!   Here's the list as I leave, in no particular order.

Cuckoo pint
Thyme
Lavendar
Bird of Paradise (one I may regret)
Prickly pear
Love in a Mist  (dont you love it?!)
Beauties of the Night
Pink sorrel
Mint
Anemone
A lemon scented bush
Blue periwinkle
Asphodel
White pimpernel
Tim, what was that other white clustered flower again?
Rosemary
2 kinds of  succulent from Vidova Gora mountain
Fig
Peach
Papyrus
Geranium
Red trumpet vine
Rusty back
Capers








Sent from Samsung tablet

No comments: