Saturday, November 29, 2014

9 Art World Pick-Up Lines Guaranteed (NOT) To Work . . .

From artnet News (http://news.artnet.com/art-world/9-art-world-pick-up-lines-guaranteed-not-to-work-at-art-basel-miami-beach-180754)

1. "If you were words on a page, you'd be fine print."
2. "Call the Art Loss Register, 'cause you just stole my heart."
4. "If I told you your body looked like the Met's Aphrodite, would you hold it against me?"
4."You're so fine you could make an impression on Monet."
5. "Sorry for staring, I thought your face was a work of art."
6. "If I were an art critic, I'd give you a ravishing review."
7. "I'd like to add you to my itinerary…in between V, I, and P."
8. "Are you an antique collector? Because I have some junk that hasn't been touched in years."
9. "How about you and me go out by the pool and brush up on our strokes?"

(Ed:  I dunno . . . I kinda liked # 4 and 5.)

No comments: