Friday, January 06, 2012

pictures

The book needs pictures.... got any?
The book needs about 50 photographs of nazis, artists & spanish republicans & women & tanks & communists.
The photos need to set the mood for the book.  
The frame and structure of how the story works.  What am I talking about?
I am writing the last chapter of the book which is about, Picasso, Nietzsche & Hitler, tonight.
 Very interesting.  A man can be thought of by others more than one 
way from Friday. 
 I am going to write about the Birth of
Tragedy and Thus Spake Zarathrustra
and compare each book's personality. 
 For the first time in my life I am grasping the idea of Beyond Good & Evil. 

 Beyond Good & Evil is the existence of being.

We are alive.  Anyway that's what I am up to. 

Charles



(Ed:  John says:  Here, you can use this one!!!)

Ah, Pablo, you shouldn't have . . .
















Or maybe:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is only desire and equanimity.