Thursday, November 01, 2007

Mr. Big Shot is "Out of Sorts"

(Mr. Big Shot says about this: " . . .while writing this story I had a lot of energy driving it and I think it was because I first understood, at that time, that you were now going to be livingin Croatia and things would be different.")

So, I got the postcard. I guess I have not gone along for the ride or something. The voyage. Nonetheless, I have been thrilled for you. Loved the pictures and the stories and I hope you bought that old rock. It’s so much more convenient to purchase antiquity rather than having to live through it.

Things are good in Alger. Get your ass back here. I need to borrow your lawnmower and I don’t want to be nice about it. I am tired of being nice to people who pretend to be your friend as long as you are nice.

I need to have my friend back here so I can borrow his damn lawn mower without being nice. And if I were to offer him a few beers he might bring it over as well. God, the world is full of crazy people and they are crazier than when you left. Speaking of crazy . . . (continued)"

No comments: